The "Family Blog"

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woo-hoo, I logged in as Chris and gave myself permission to contribute under my own account, so now I can post as myself. Follow that? Sorry about the formatting on the previous post. The editor on this thing is less than user-friendly and I finally gave up. We have some cute pictures of Lily that will be up soon. After getting frustrated with Blogger, I decided to put some new video on YouTube, which was performing site maintenance. More frustration. After that, I decided to take a nap. Success!

Lily was trying to say "tickle tickle" last night while making little wiggling motions with her hands. At least, it looked to me and Harry like she was trying to say tickle tickle...it was more like "blib blib blib".

I have to go do actual work. Later.

No comments: